Front page wall problems
  • Hi, I've just installed this theme, I really like it but am having trouble getting the wall to show. Its still blank even though I've loaded a few posts now with featured images. Can you please take a look and let me know where I'm going wrong? Thanks
    My site is morningtonyoga.com.au
  • Hi Diana,

There was one post about "Heart Chakra" that did not have the featured image set. I just set the featured image and it is working well now.

Regards
    Chang
  • Oh wow, thanks so much for your help Chang, it looks amazing. I think part of the problem also was you need quite a few posts before the wall will show, would this be correct?

One more thing, is there a way to make the featured image smaller on some pages?
    I'm very pleased with this theme, it's beautiful.
  • Ooops, another one! How do I make the padding under the page title smaller please?
  • Hi Diana, Thanks for the appreciating the theme. I am glad that you like it.

The Wall will display even if there is only one post. It will simply repeat that thumbnail throughout the wall.

The featured images are set to span the available width to maintain the aesthetics of the theme. However, if you want a custom sized image, you can insert it in the content of the page rather than having it as a featured thumbnail. The way that you have done on the About us page.

The margins above and below the page title are functions of the overall line-height and font size settings. So, there is no such setting to customize that part. However, you can append a bit of css to the style.css file to fix this problem.

Insert the following code in the end of the style.css file

div#simple_pagetitle {
    margin-top: 0 !important;
    margin-bottom: 0 !important;
    }
  • Thank you

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!