Trouble with theme clashing with plugins
  • Hi,

I really love this theme however I have a calendar plugin that is not working with it.  The calendar will not show on the designated page.

In addition, the blog page will not show any posts.

Please help.

Thank you
  • I also realized that the theme is preventing me from making a page password protected.  

I have tried all of these things with the 2011 theme and they work.
  • Is there another way for me to obtain support?
  • Hi, I can help you with this. Please send me the link to your website and possibly login info through a Private Message.

Chang
  • I am having a similar issue with a form plugin. I've confirmed that it's a theme conflict because both of these work with the default Wordpress themes. I'm having problems with several contact form plugins not functioning including Easy Contact Forms and Visual Form Builder. The plugin management panels themselves have buttons that don't work when your theme is activated. Thanks for your help.
  • Hi,

Thanks for reporting this bug. I am working out on the issue and will soon post an update.

Regards
  • Hi Chang,
    Any updates on the update?
    Thanks.
  • Hi,

I have updated the theme to the latest version 2 and this issue has been resolved in that version. Kindly download it from the themeforest. I am the process of updating the documentation.

Kind Regards
    Chang

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!