Posts displayed bigger
  • Hi there,

When I click on a post, the post is displayed in a black div which I find too small (approximately 200px width) and whose color I would like to change also. Can you tell me how to go about doing that?

Thank you
  • Hi,

In the grid view, the size of the posts depend upon the the number of thumbnails being displayed per row. You can reduce that number in the page's wall settings and the size per thumbnail will increase.

The colours you can change from appearance->the options -->background settings and scroll down to "Wall item info background and Colors".

Regards
  • Hi,

I already adjusted the size of the posts by setting the number of thumbnails displayed per row. However, I want to change the width and color of the div showing when I click on a particular post on the wall. Please visit http://www.paultimoce.net/wall-of-weird.jpg to see what I mean. And by the way, your theme is absolutely awesome!!!

Regards,
  • Hi, Thanks for the appreciation. your site is awesome as well. I ended up spending quite a bit of time reading the interesting stories :D

Ok, for the colors, the same setting as in my previous comment will be effective.

However, the size is being auto generated by the JavaScript to fit into a golden ratio. The best way to override it would be using the CSS definition. You can specify positioning and height, width for div#bigtitle and div#biginfo in the css file.
  • Would you be able to tell me exactly what file to edit? I added the following code to the style.css file in the CSS folder and nothing happened:

div#bigtitle, div#biginfo {
    width:700px;
    }

Best regards,
    Paul
  • Hello Paul,

Please put it like this

div#biginfo, div#bigtitle {
    width:700px !important;
    }

Kind Regards
    Chang
  • Thx bro... This actually works now... That !important was essential

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!